Breandon and Jessica were finally married at Chandlers Gardens in Celina Texas over this weekend and I cannot wait for you to see this spectacle. No detail was missed, even the most personal. It was so exciting to see how these two tied their loved ones in their wedding and having the A TEAM of vendors helped tie it all together. Being a Dallas Wedding Photographer, I get to see the most incredible weddings in the metroplex. If you’re looking for some intimate touches to your wedding, consider some of these below.
My top 6 favorite touches that made their wedding unique:
- The custom pin with a photo of the Grooms father.
- The memory table with all of their loved ones who could not be in physical attendance.
- The brides bouquet charms with photos of her and her father.
- The macrame inspired cake to fit with the Boho theme.
- The BADASS playlist throughout the entire night. My heartbeat sounds like 90s R&B.
- The customer cookies with one of their engagement photos on it!! Best believe I took one home 🙂
Jessica printed so many of their engagement photos and FRAMED them! I wanted to cry, I loved their session as much as they did. They gave each other the sweetest looks throughout the entire evening, it was hard to miss. Lizzie Bees Flower Shoppe completely outdid herself with the splashes of floral around the venue too. Glitter and Glue Weddings designed an incredible space with their sage, peach, rose gold and blush color palette. I was completely in heaven! I am also a sucker for cross back chairs, I have no idea why but they just make my heart swoon. This couple has been so special to get to know over the past year. Its been such an incredible journey for them and I’m humbled that they chose me as their photographer. Please enjoy some of the images from their wedding!
You can also take a peek at their engagement session here: click me.
Stephanie is a Dallas Wedding Photographer specializing in wedding, bridal and engagement photography. She is available worldwide and accepting bookings.
Check out some related posts below! Feel free to browse around.